Affiliate Referral Program Terms of Agreement
*Please note the affiliate referral program is currently not active. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in working with us directly. The Customer referral program is still active.
Earn unlimited monthly commissions with our Referral/Affiliate Program
Earn 100% of your referral’s fee for the first 6 months they are a paying customer. That’s $60 to $2400 a year depending on the plan they pick. It’s our way of thanking you for spreading the good news about better accounting.
To get started with our referral program, just go to our referral registration form. On the next page, will get your unique affiliate link to share. Copy and paste that link in your web page, blog, email, or social media and start getting paid.
How it works
When someone signs up using your link, that user is tracked. When that user starts a paid subscription, you receive a commission equal to the amount of the monthly plan that picked. You will continue to recieve a commission for 6 payments altogether.
You can track the status of your commissions by logging in to https://getambassador.com/login . Ambassador is a third party company that we have integrated with to track your commissions easily. After logging in you can see who signed up, when, and how much you have earned. You can also request payouts from this screen.
Terms of Agreement
– You must agree to our Terms of Service (TOS) Agreement.
– If an affiliate is found to be spamming, the affiliate will have their account revoked and all remaining commissions voided.
– Payments are made on the first of the month to those referrers who have more than $100 in commisions on that day. Commissions accumulate so if the balance is more than $100 USD the next billing cycle, a payout will be made then.
– Any commissions that are deemed fraudulent will not be paid out. Examples of fraudulent commissions are those the affiliate is signing up themselves.
– No other promotions can be combined or stacked with the referral program. For example, an affiliate cannot receive lifetime free or additional free months of service in addition to their referral fee. The invitation program and referral program are exclusive of each other.
– If the referred customer cancels within the first 30 days of the subscription, the commission for that customer will not be granted.
– At this time, commissions can only be paid to affiliates in the United States.